Simplified notification means single new chemical substance notification submitted by single notifier, according to basic case described in article 12 of “Measures”, or special case described in article 13 of “Measures”.
【Simplified Notification Basic case】 If the producing or importing volume of new chemical substance is less than 1 ton/y, Simplified Notification should be submitted to MEP-SCC before the substance is produced or imported
The following materials should be submitted accordingly:
1.Simplified Notification form of new chemical substance
2.Ecotoxicological study report from test in China with Chinese test organisms.
【Simplified Notification Special case】 If new chemical substance produced or imported meets one of the following special conditions, Simplified Notification should be submitted:
1. Intermediate new chemical substance with producing or importing volume less than 1 ton per year;
2. New chemical substance only for exporting with producing volume less than 1 ton per year;
3. New chemical substance for scientific research with producing or importing volume more than 0.1 ton/y and less than 1 ton/y;
4. Polymer in which new chemical substance monomer content less than 2%;
5. New chemical substance used in process or product oriented research and development within 2 years, with producing or importing volume less than 10 ton per year.
Simplified Notification form of new chemical substance and relevant data should be submitted in special case.